By harnessing the benefits of no-calorie stevia with the taste and bulking characteristics of sucrose, NP Sweet is able to create great-tasting, lower-calorie, sugar-reduced sweeteners from nature. Through a proprietary process, NP Sweet binds stevia and sucrose together on a molecular level providing food and beverage manufacturers with a turnkey solution to product development and production.
Benefits of Stevia-Sucrose sweeteners:
- Ease of formulation and production across a range of applications and calorie reduction levels
- Great taste, creating a more consistent, uniform dispersion of sweetness unmatched by a mechanical blend
- Caloric reduction with ingredients from nature
- Local production with reliable, scalable supply
- Trust mark licensing to communicate great tasting, natural origin stevia (learn more)
Stevia-Sucrose sweeteners have been developed, combining sucrose and RebA97, or SG95, with stevia accounting for 35 to 50% of the relative sweetening and are available in two forms for ease of use in application formulation.
- Dry and Free Flowing - Designed for ice cream, jams, yoghurts and dry mixes
- Liquid - Designed for the beverage industry
Stevia-Sucrose sweeteners can be used in any food or beverage application that use sucrose.
- Temperature and pH stable
- Bulking and texture provided by the sucrose part
- Uniform dispersion of stevia and sucrose
- Lower glycemic index than sucrose (by sweetness equivalence)